Saturday 15 November 2008

Presentation About Me

Saturday 15 November 2008
Hi there good people...
What i can say about me...i Am a thirty years old guy,with some experience about this things How to Make Money.
I ve been thru some millions of experiences trying to find How to Make money on line.
When i start i thought Oh My God i gonna be rich in 3 months...i thought i found a gold mine.
Yea i discover one week later that it wasnt going to be so easy as post some words about anything.
So my first advise goes to that people who think Make some Money on line its piece of cake.
Forgot that ebooks that some people sell saying they know a method or some tricks or that kind of stuff.
Yea i know that 99% are ridiculous i bought a lot of them...it wasn't a waste of time or money to buy and i don't regret, because some of them really have somethings nice,or one or two nice tips that you didn't know.
But Guys none of them put me rich in 3 months or even a year.
If you re are looking for something like 2000$ month i really think you should start to going to work every days in your office and then you get your 2000$ month.
My first experience was a disaster i made a celebrity site, you know all about your favorite celebritie.
The latest pics the latest Gossip and that kind of things.
I start to post some news and visitors start to come slowly.Wasnt bad at first time.
About 100 visitors for day after the first 2 months, i thought i were in a good way to get some nice money.
But one beautifull day i posted something about a a naked celebritie and i posted a picture,i must say NSFW(non safe for work), Oh My God my visitors incresed so much that i start to post every day some pictures NSFW.
I start to get lots of visitors but guys adsense i loose it for complete,i ve been banned from digg the biggest referer from me at that time,and lols of the lols my blog wasnt a celebritie blog anymore.
Now my Blog were an adult website, and time were passing and no big money entering in my account:(.
I dont even like it to blog about celebrities.
All this just to say that in the beggining you will have a lot of hard work and no gains.

First Tip and one of the most important...
Write about something you really like,and make your posts usefull for others.

In my experience you will start to get some revenue,about a year from when you start.
First you get some cents and more cents everydays,till you get your first 100$ payment.
So relax and enjoy what you are doing,be always actualized read a lot of other bloggers that you like.
Hope you like and big Hug from Portugal


0 comments: